We are OPEN!
Grand Re-Opening Party SATURDAY, MAY 4 – 10am to 9pm
Take a tour of the new GALLERY and WORKSHOP!
We are celebrating all day with family friendly events!
Face painting, Community Art Project, Food, Drinks (for kids and adults)
- 10am – open
- 11am – Paint It! frames, birdhouses, bowls (while supplies last)
- 11:30 – Terry Moore demos wool felting
- 1:00 – Beaded Bracelet Making
- 3:00 – Make Fabric Flowers with Linda Post-Lucas
- 4:00 – Make Alcohol Ink Art with Kelly Smith
- 6:00 – The Dandelion Pickers entertain
The party is kid friendly. All food, drinks (water, soda, wine, beer) & materials for art will be provided. There will be a donation box available if you are feeling philanthropic!